Who Wants to SAVE Money?


...and multiply your food storage???

Being the "bargain seeker" that I am, I thought I would share with you an amazing tip that a good friend of mine posted on her blog. Thanks Gina!!! Click here to read her post. Make sure you scroll down toward the bottom where you see a picture of groceries and then start reading. Click here to view her post with the grand total. Here's one more post you may be interested in... click here.

So... last night I decided to check it out and see if I, too, could save some green ones. I started out by going to Pinching Your Pennies.

Then I clicked on "State Forums."

Then I scrolled down to, and clicked on "Utah's Screaming Deals."

Then I found where it lists the most recent Albertson's ad and clicked on it.

Everything else should be pretty self-explanatory. It will show you all the items in the add, along with the price and whether there's a coupon you can use and if so, what the final price will be with the coupon. It has some links for you to print out coupons.

Anyway, I had to pass this along to all my friends and family because I CARE!!! lol....

Some of the things I bought was: 2-18pk eggs, 3 gallons milk, 13 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of granola bars, 4 boxes mac n cheese, 4 cans progresso soup, 2-6 packs ramen, 2 lbs pasta, 2 cans olives, 4 cans Hunts spaghetti sauce, 4 cans tomato soup, 2 lbs mayo, ketchup, 5 lbs. ground beef, almost 5 lbs drumsticks, tortillas, 7.5 lbs bananas, 6 lbs apples.

My total bill tonight was $67.63, with coupons tendered being $81.81, and total items purchased: 55. Total Savings: $83.92.

I know I'm sounding a little too excited about this, but I think you will too if you try it out and see how much you save and how little you pay. Yahoo!!!

I'd love to hear your success stories too with this whole coupon thing. I'm all about deals 8-)

0 Responses