Custom Calendar

A couple of years ago I made my Mom and Steve's Dad a custom calendar, which they loved. For some reason I took the next couple of years off in making them. Before Christmas I got a special request from my Momma for one of my calendars. I wanted to have it ready to send along with her other gift, but I overloaded myself with other projects and couldn't find the time. **That's one thing I'm going to work on this year- being better organized! It's taken me a few weeks now since I have to work along with Apollo's schedule and making meals, laundry, running errands, etc... With that, I have spent many a late-late night working on it. Sometimes my creative juices flow better that way. Anyway, I've decided to make it tradition, so she'll get a new calendar every year and I'll make sure to pencil it in so she gets it before Christmas!

These pictures are from back to front since I didn't want to take the time to change the order. I wish there were a quicker way to move pictures around in blogger. If anyone knows, give me a shout. FYI- Each months layout has pictures of whoever's birthday it is that month (except for November when there are no birthdays, and April, but I threw Pops in there) Click on the picture to view larger:














Photobucket
4 Responses
  1. mkfordham Says:

    Sooooooooooooo cute, Diana! I wish I could scrapbook with ya! I used to make the calendars myself but this year I went with costco.com. I love yours!


  2. Monica Says:

    You are amazing, my friend...so amazing. Love it!!!!!


  3. Your calendar is gorgeous! And I love your blog design--so cute and cheery.


  4. Diana Says:

    Thanks everyone!

    And the blog design is not mine. It's credited at the very bottom of the page. She does great blog designs.