Fyffe Guests Day 7

Thanksgiving Day here at Gardner Villa:

Food assignments were as follows:
Gardners: turkey, stuffing, caramel apple pie
D & G Fyffes: mashed potatoes & gravy, relish/veggie tray, deviled eggs, corn, pumpkin cheesecake with rasberry/cherry topping(it was DIVINE! I need the recipe Deeb!)
D & K Fyffes: green bean casserole, drinks, snacks (Yum-O crab dip Kaitlyn!)
Denise: made the BEST ROLLS EVER from scratch Thanksgiving morning (glad I got the recipe!)

After eating around 2pm, we all went on a walk around the neighborhood and came home for dessert and watched Christmas Vacation and home movies. Thanks everyone for such a fabulous time!
Deeb ate too much...

We girls like to pace ourselves...

Since Pops can't quite make it up the stairs, we set up a video conference so we could see him and he could see us...


These are some of my awesome panoramics I took. Click on the pic and it should open up for a bigger view...


and another...


and another...


Sarah eats like a bird (but doesn't exactly like to eat bird)...


Apollo was ready for his feast.... CHOCOLATES!...that Grandma Sandra sent...


Denise in all her glory with her beautiful rolls rising...


Steve made good with Tom...


Proof that Steve is my official onion chopper...


I even put Sascha and Dennis to work...

Steve volunteered to make the turkey this year. He had never done it before. It actually turned out quite delish!


Sweet sibs...


dishing up...


Yes, I burnt the stuffing. That's what I get for trying to cook both dishes in the oven at the same time (in Pop's oven, which is a little smaller than ours). Okay, I also forgot to pour the stock over it before I cooked it. So I had to pour it over after it was done cooking. It actually was still yummy, believe it or not....


yummy snackage... Oh, and Kaitlyn too!





Grandma Sandra sent kazoos for all the grandkids. Here they are kazooing away...
0 Responses