Tribute to My Moms

I wanted to post this before Mother's Day but ran out of time.
This is a picture of my Momma. She is the most patient, loving, kind, giving, selfless woman I know. She raised 10 wonderful kids and now has 22 grandchildren. She was always baking loaves of bread for the neighbors and having her kids hand deliver them for her. She always thinks of others ahead of herself. She's always wanting us to do our best in everything, but mostly in the gospel. I don't know of a more worthy person than she is to make it to the celestial kingdom. I really look up to her. Thanks Mom for being such a great example to me and for all you do and have done for me. I love you Mom!!!
This is a picture of Steve's Mom. I only got to know her for two short years before she was taken from this life by stomach cancer. From what I knew of her, she was also a very giving, loving, selfless, caring, compassionate and beautiful woman. She always wanted to make sure everyone felt loved and also enjoyed visiting with friends and family. She always wished for a granddaughter and finally got one (Sarah) four weeks before she passed away and two weeks before her diagnosis. I'll always remember her and know that she's watching over us.
0 Responses