I've Been Tagged...

....by my good friend, Fireball. So here's the drill...

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago? hmmm... We were living in my Mom's basement apartment in Alpine, UT and Sarah was just 2 months old. So I was keeping busy being a new Momma and LOVING it!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: Change the laundry, go grocery shopping, make a picture collage for Sascha's upcoming birthday, make dinner, return a library book.

5 Snacks I enjoy: popcorn, chocolate, fruit, anything sweet, edamame

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my debts, buy everyone in my family (there's 10 of us) a home or pay off their mortgages, travel to foreign countries: France, Italy, Greece, Scotland, Ireland, etc..., start savings accounts for kids and donate to charity.

Places I have lived: Alpine and Salt Lake City, UT, Simi Valley, CA, Camas, Poulsbo, Bremerton, WA

The 5 bloggers I am tagging? Emilee, Kaitlyn, Michelle, Gina, and Chalonn
3 Responses
  1. Fireball Says:

    Awesome. Thanks for doing it! This was the first time I had heard of tagging. Fun!


  2. Hey Diana, I am all done..hey can you tell me how to hyperlink...my hubby told me...but I forgot..feel like a dork..have a good one..
    Gina :)


  3. Kaitlyn Says:

    Alright, Alright. So I did it. Loved your comments m'dear! See you later tonight for Sascha's Birthday!