Shopping Lists

On occasion, I find myself looking through some of the "blogs I like" looking for deals. I guess you could say it's one of my hobbies when I'm not doing laundry, playing in the dirt, making meals, playing with little guy, etc...). I blame it on my friend Gina when she posted on her blog about Pinching Your Pennies, an amazing site for helping you save butt loads of money at Albertsons (and other grocery stores if you live in Utah). Since then, I always save at least, if not more than, 1/2 off on my groceries. The checkers are always amazed at how much I save. It's great seeing their expressions each time I check out. One thing I'm finding though is that my pantry is getting too small. I think the guest bedroom will be visited by food storage soon. Every so often while browsing through the blogs, I may find some great deals at Target, Walmart, Walgreens and/or Rite Aid. Mostly from Target though. So, I decided to make things easier on myself and stay better organized by whipping up this shopping list, which is two per page. If anyone else out there is a crazy nuthead like me and wants a copy of this, I can e mail you the PDF. Or you can click on the picture and then right click and save. It's nothing fancy but it'll do the job.
If you want to check out some of the bargain sites I like, either scroll down and on the right hand side you'll see the box that says"blogs I like." Look through those. Probably the best ones are Deal Seeking Mom, Money Saving Mom, Stretching a Buck and Tip Junkie.


Photobucket
0 Responses