Hooray a Birthday!

I've become good friends with Monica ever since we met during volleyball season last fall. She has a wonderful husband who I feel right at home with since he is such a goofball (like us Fyffes), and great kids. Life is so much better with good friends (you all know who you are!!!). So Monica's birthday is a week before mine and I thought it would be nice to have them over for dinner to celebrate.

Chase wanted to sit at the "big kids table."


It was decent enough weather that we could eat outside (with jackets):

Cute Bailey:

Ashlyn can do the eye wink thing perfectly:

I don't know about Brian though:

We'll forgive him since he did the dishes. Amazing! Thanks a mill!

Group shot. Monica wanted to do the celebrating downstairs with Pops. Don't mind that I look like a whale (argh!):

Here, I'll help you blow out the candles:

And then I'll help myself to some cake. Heck, I might even wear some too. Good moisturizer:

Monica loves country music (she's an amazing singer by the way). I got her a hat and some scarves. Happy Birthday Monica! You're a great friend 8-)

If you're interested, here's a video of Monica singing. She and her hubby wrote the song:



1 Response
  1. 5 ibarras Says:

    You can tell your friend i listened to her song and it was awesome!! can't believe she and her husband wrote it and her singing was superb!!!!