Seattle Temple

A group of us took a jaunt over to the Seattle temple a few weekends ago. Deeb and Kik took Apollo to the park next door to the temple and entertained themselves while we kept busy inside doing temple work. Afterwords we all had dinner at Ruby's diner while catching up on old times.



Honeybob and I:


Bevin and Dolly (my sis) and with her friend, Stephanie below:


Duncan (my bro) and Kaitlyn, and with Geeta (my bro Deeb's wife) down below:







Nothing like some good, clean duck chasing to entertain yourselves:


Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Emilee Says:

    How fun! I wish we lived closer to each other so we could do fun stuff like this with you. I'm glad you had fun. I don't know so much about the ketchup part....

    And the duck chasing looked fun too. Love you all.