Birth of a New Blog: "Mommy, Don't Eat Me!"

With wanting to preserve some of the funny/naughty/cute things that Apollo says/does, I thought a new blog was in order for JUST THAT. Therefore, let me introduce to you,


I'm sure you can figure out why I gave it the name. For those of you who don't have/don't remember what it's like having a two-year old who is utterly irresistable, let me explain. They are YUMMY! At least mine is. See?

 Woopsie Poopsie! Fooled ya didn't I?
Let me refresh your memory:

I kiss on him all day long. I'm sure he gets tired of it but I have to. It's my motherly duty. And for the record he has, on occasion, said just that, "Mommy, don't eat me!" I know that somewhere down the road he's going to protest, and then no more. Until then, he'll have to suffer.

I'm still trying to figure out the in's and out's of the template I picked out for his blog. I LOVE the template but there's some quirks that aren't panning out. Like there's no DATE! Hello??? If I can't get it figured out then I'll have to change the template. Oh well... We'll see. Do check it out: "Mommy, Don't Eat Me!"
Also, if you look to the right of this post, you'll find that it's under "Family."
Leave a comment and let me know what you think. 8-)
Photobucket
0 Responses