May Day, May Day! Part 1

A few things we tackled in the days of May:

Batting Cages at The Zone Sportsplex in Poulsbo.

Daddy and Apollo

aye, batter-batter, sah-weenga!

Sascha was an amazing hitter! Hardly missed a ball.

Honeybob wasn't too bad himself. This IS his favorite sport after all.

I've been known to put down a few m'self.


What was Sarah doing? Being observant.

The Holcombs (minus Errol and Lindsay) joined in the fun.
pictured below: Sydney and LaRee:

Afterwards Steve and the kids kicked around the soccer ball for some exercise while LaRee and I exercised our voice boxes.




Trip to Canada.

My nephews Talon & Takoda got baptized by their brother Keenan.


My sister and her handsome family (minus Hayden who was off to college).

The twins actually got baptized on their birthday. My sis and I made them cakes.




Earlier in the day we went to the Temple Youth Celebration in Langley, BC. The following day we would be attending the dedication for the Vancouver LDS Temple. Here's the nice box seats we had which were directly across from President Monson.

Me, Sarah, Malachi and Sascha.


My sis, her hubby and the twins had tickets for down below. They're circled on the right. My niece was in the performance. She's circled down below. Click on pic to view larger.

Bevin, Takoda, Talon and Dolly.

Here's the best I could get of my niece, Montana:


Here's President Monson and President Uchtdorf. They were looking up at the big screen.

Here they are sitting up in their balcony, directly across from us:



Here's the replica of the Vancouver Temple that they hoisted up at the end of the performances. Pres. Monson up top and Montana, down below are circled:
1 Response
  1. Kaitlyn Says:

    So fun! Loved the pics from the baptisms! I was super bummed out when I had to work that weekend! Looks like a great time!!!