Happy Monday to Me...

Ever since I've worked for a sign company, I always thought it would be handy to have one of these machines. For the past month I've been researching/looking for just the right one and decided on this one. It's called Silhouette SD by QuicKuts. The nice thing about this machine is that you don't have to buy any cartridges. It simply comes with a software program that you can use with all the fonts on your computer. You can also import jpeg files from your computer into the program and create some of your own shapes as well. It has a slot for an SD card so you can download projects and take the machine with you, making it portable. Ebay treated me well and I managed to get a steal of a deal. I can't wait to use it! I'll post the first project I make using ol' Blanche. I think she and I are going to get along just fine.
Photobucket
2 Responses

  1. 5 ibarras Says:

    you are such the deal finder! i can't wait to see what you make with it :)