Happy Monday Morning

Happy Monday morning! This is what I get to wake up to every morning. I surely can't complain one bit! Even when I'm a zombie from staying up too late the night before.
I finally broke down and bought these bibs from Ikea last week. I used this kind with Sascha and LOVED them. Why I didn't buy them sooner for Apollo? I DON'T KNOW!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them since all the food collects in the bib, alleviating messy laps. And they're a cinch to clean. They can go in the dishwasher, but I use them so frequently I usually end up hand washing them. I bought two, which is fine by me.

Also, I was so proud of my pun'kin this morning because he counted all the way to five! We were counting his piggies. He usually will count: 1-2-1-2-4-9. Something like that. But today it was: 1-2-3-4-5. Hooray! Sidenote: as I was just typing this up Apollo hit his head on the dining room table and immediately ran to me saying, "tylenol? tylenol? tylenol?" You'd think I drugged the poor kid a lot. I don't....
If you click on this pic to view larger, you'll notice a little canker sore on his lower lip. He tripped and fell a couple of days ago and bit it. Poor Pollo!




See this mouth? This was passed down straight from his daddy:

Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Cool bibs..I might have to go and get some! Funny boy! Hope his lip gets better soon!