Face Lift

I just gave my blog a face lift. If you notice the header up top I've added a new Gardner Villa logo along with our names and a quote that I love, "Home is where they love you."
I also added some slide mount titles along the sides of my blog. As I was at the site where I got this template from I noticed some newly updated spring templates. There are many cute ones. This one is my favorite. Mostly because of the colors:

I have to control myself though and fight the urge to change my template with the work that I've already done on mine. Click here to view the new spring templates at Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.

Please leave a comment here and let me know what you think of the face lift.
Photobucket
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I love your blog! Thanks for the link to the blog templates! I've been working on modifying mine.


  2. Unknown Says:

    That comment was by Michelle, by the way. It looks like my husband. Oops