No More Snow!!!

How welcoming it's been to see all the trees blossoming and daffodils blooming and rhododendrons blooming and birds singing and bees-a-buzzing. Okay, I don't know about that last part. And then on Friday we get SNOWed upon! I had to escape to the nearest mall and avoid what was going on outside. It was a good idea because I found some killer 90% off deals at Kohl's. Then on Saturday the kids and I were having dinner at Sizzler (while Steve was over in Seattle at the Bruce Springsteen concert) and lo' and behold it's pouring SNOW outside the restaurant. I think Apollo was the only one who appreciated it. His big smiles told me that he liked the way it felt on his face. It's almost April for crying out loud! It only snows here about 2 or 3 times a year. This last winter has been unusually snowy. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I'm really craving sunshine and warmth. The beautifully bloomed, purple azaela bush in my front yard tells me that mother nature is playing tricks on us. I hope she'll realize that after April 1st, there's no more joking around.

1 Response
  1. Emilee Says:

    hehehe that's all I can say. I totally agree with you, love the snow, but once April hits, no more snow!