May Projects

Projects galore in May!

On a recent visit up to Canada, I gave each of the McMullin's a mug with their name on it, using my vinyl cutter:

A certain few got t-shirts I'd been meaning to make:



From a recent visit to Washington, Bevin clued me in that I needed to make my sis a shirt that says, "Dolly Mama." So I found this pic:

And created this one:


My cute nephews LOVE soccer and are champion players! Here are Takoda and Talon's shirts using this original:

And coming up with these:


Here's the original I used for Malachi's:
And my creation. Notice the sweet verbiage at the bottom:


For Mother's Day I made up a schlew of cards for my momma using my QuicKutz Sillhouette SD  machine, which I LOVE. A little more time consuming considering the volume (62 total), but they turned out quite nicely. If you're a Fyffe or married to one or even a child of one, expect to see one of these in the mail around your birthday:



My good friend Monica's birthday falls one week before mine. We were even born the same year! She loves Carrie Underwood. So I took this album cover:


And made Monica into a ravishing blonde (on her own t-shirt):

A while back I came across this quote and immediately thought of Monica. It fits her to the tee. So I also made this for her:


A special person in Monica's (and all the Anderson's) life is Johnny boy. He recently turned 30 and she asked that I make a shirt for him that they could give to him on their trip to Vegas (click here to view her blog of the Vegas trip). He had never been so that was their gift. He is in LOVE with Nascar and Jeff Gordon, so this is what I started with:

And this is what came of it:

And finally, Monica's daughter Baylee was also born in May. She LOVES the Princess and the Frog. I used this pic:

and created this one, putting it on a t-shirt:

I also made her a cake. You must give credit to Sascha for making the amazing frog on the cake. He's got great skilz! FYI, the bib on the frog reads: YUM. Pardon the Happy Birthday sign. I'd never painted on dried gum paste (very rough surface) and it wasn't a pretty sight. I couldn't waste it though. Maybe next time I'll try an edible marker or something...Click here to view pics from Baylee's celebration at Anderson Clan.
Viola:




1 Response
  1. Kaitlyn Says:

    You are so stinkin' talented! Loved the pics, the glasses and the cake! That is SUCH a clever cake!