Ensenada, Here I Come!

I have been lucky enough to have been invited to tag along on a very short cruise with my sister and her friend. I've never been on a cruise before other than cruising back and forth on the Washington State Ferries. We'll be flying to San Diego and hopping on our cruise ship from there with our destination being Ensenada, Mexico. I'm super excited, even though it'll be a short four day, three night cruise. It'll be great relaxing and sharing our stories of the craziness of our lives while sipping margaritas with mini umbrellas in the scorching hot sun! Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little there. It'll probably only hit 70 degrees if we're lucky. It's supposed to be in the upper 60's. I'll take it! Ensanada, here we come!!!
Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Emilee Says:

    Lucky duck! I'm so jealous, but I'm glad you get to go. Have a great time!