Bruuuuuuuce!

I have a husband who is smitten by a certain artist who is not known, persay, by his singing skills, but by the sheer energy and spirit he exudes. I've never been a big Bruce fan, but since marrying Steve and as years have gone by there might be a few songs I actually really like.

So to bring a smile to honeybob's face I chose this as one of the gifts I gave him for Christmas. When he first looked at it, I told him it was his picture (Steve's). He nodded in agreeance. He didn't realize until several moments later that it actually was him. See for yourself:

This album cover of Bruce:


+ this old picture of Steve:


equals this picture:



all together = one happy honeybob:


Photobucket
2 Responses
  1. Kaitlyn Says:

    LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THE SHIRTS YOU DID THIS YEAR!!!!


  2. Carlitos Says:

    hi Diana
    your blog is beautifull,
    i am using your same blog template, i have a question for you, how i can put photos that fit in the article space. like bruce´s photos.
    Which is the width and length of the photos?

    Thanks
    Regards from Dominican Republic