GRRRRRRRRRRR!

It's late, I know, but I've been trying to get some programs printed out for Sascha's baptism. It's been the most challenging thing I've had to tackle all week. Besides dealing with another haircolor-gone-wrong fiasco. I tried to dye it back to my natural color but it went too dark. I even had my experts, Teesha and Sarah with me to help pick the right color to match my roots. GRRRRRRRRR! Now I look Emo. Teesha likes it of course.

Anyway, back to the program printing: to start out, I made the programs in MS Office just how I wanted them. I printed one out and then couldn't print out anymore because my magenta ran out. I always have extra ink on hand for times like these, but this one time, I didn't! So... after trying to think of what I could do I decided to take my files down to Pop's computer and use his printer. When I brought the files up, I realized he doesn't have MS Office. So.... I had to copy and paste and tweak it around to work in MS Word, which took some time. At least I was able to print out nine copies (one-sided) before it told me the black ink was out (I needed 20 total and double sided)! Can you believe my luck? AND Pop's usually has ink on hand as well. Not this time! So after watching a so/so fireworks show (the company was good though) which lasted until about 11:30, I decided to try out Sarah's printer. It was out of cyan and Sarah DID have extra, so I changed it out. I printed one copy and it looked horrible! I ran the head cleaner about three times and it still looked horrible. GRRRRRRRR! The universe DID NOT want me to get those programs printed out today I guess. So tomorrow (I mean today) I'll have to run over to Walmart or somewhere to buy ink. I usually buy on Ebay. It's easier on the wallet. Another GRRRRRRRR!

There. I'm sure I could think up some more, but I"ll be done for now. I've got to go catch some zzzzzzzzz's. I don't know what I'm going to do about my hair though. Sascha's baptism is at 5pm. Maybe I could wash it about 10 times to try to get it to tone way down? We'll see.... Good Nite Nurse!
0 Responses